FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
According to LinkedIn research, there are 5 top skills companies across the world are looking for – creativity, persuasion, collaboration, adaptability, and emotional intelligence. At Hugo, our Platform Support Specialists develop expertise across all 5!
● Creativity: Our Specialists build creative muscles by finding new and more efficient ways to problem-solve.
○ Before joining Hugo and working on the O|S account, I was a "Yes, I can" or "No. I am not allowed to" person. Now, I try to ensure that customers don't leave feeling "empty-handed" or that I didn't go out of my way to find a way to help them.
● Persuasion: Persuasive writing, effective communication and negotiation are just some of the skills our specialists hone and perfect as they interact with clients from different cultures and nationalities in the delivery of their jobs
● Collaboration: Our Market support team troubleshoots and firefights as a team, sharing with each other what works and what could work better
● Adaptability: Hugo’s fast-paced environment and exposure to global communities (clients and colleagues across every continent), ensures that our Specialists become highly adaptable and are able to perform efficiently in the ever-evolving business landscape.
● Emotional Intelligence: Influencing others, managing and relating with different personality types, relationship management, conflict management and empathy are just a few of the emotional intelligence areas our Specialists have become experts in while at Hugo.
But that’s not all!
Our Platform Support Specialists also gain the following:
● First-hand experience working with the world’s leading tech companies and cutting-edge startups
● Enhance LinkedIn profiles and CVs/resumes with global work experience (a huge plus when applying for international roles)
● The opportunity to lead a team of 7- 15 peers
● The ability to seamlessly manage complexity through thorough product/process knowledge, excellent organization, and prioritization skills.
● Excellent writing skills: constantly widening vocabulary, clear and concise sentence structure with minimal to no grammatical or punctuation errors.
● Effective problem-solving skills
So if you’re looking to join a team of driven, dynamic problem-solvers, build skills that are in high-demand globally, and can start on January 18th, 2021, then click on the link below to take the test.
Be sure to use the referral code (Referral code: JMAD) and complete the test latest by 5 pm Monday, January 11th, 2021.
This position is Lagos based and is open to University undergraduates, fresh graduates awaiting NYSC and those who have completed their service within the last 2 years.
● Strong analytical skills
● Strong written + spoken communication skills (full sentence construction, diction + grammar)
● Computer literate, internet savvy, a strong researcher using Google
● Touch typing, critical (at least 45 words-per-minute typing speed)
● Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (specifically, Word+ Excel)
● Ability to manage information flows and dissemination on a need to know basis
● Ability to learn and master quickly, new and unfamiliar software platforms
● Ability to plan and prioritize workloads to meet agreed deadlines
● Ability to work with data to provide useful reports and information
● Ability to deliver key information with clarity, confidence, and poise
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Basic knowledge of CRM is an added advantage
Successful candidate will be scheduled for second-level assessments and interviews slated to begin immediately, with the final day for interviews on Thursday, January 14th, 2021.
Referral code: JMAD