- Direct and arrange trucks as where to load in parking plant according to the loading bay
- Arrange and send loaded trucks at the tarmac to the weighbridge for scale-out after tying the tarpaulin.
- Monitor trucks on the queue that are loading cement or loaded, not to block the existing road and other trucks movement
- Arrange and monitor break down trucks remove, at the weighbridge, parking plant, and within the plant.
- Ensure all the incoming and outgoing inbound and outbound trucks outside lines 3&4 gate are adequately arranged, park for free flow of trucks movement.
- Ensure equal sharing of trucks required by each plant based on the number of trucks, cement brands, and available
- Ensure hourly trucks report updates for trucks in the parking plant.
- Implement approved plant HSE policies and procedures.
- Strict compliance with company policies and procedures
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- The candidate must possess an SSCE or OND
- 2 years related job experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
Location: Okpella, Edo, Nigeria.