- Ability to assist in the monitoring of all Data Centre critical systems and undertake instruction and actions that ensure that the facility is safe and will not be exposed to any unnecessary risk.
- Ability to undertake maintenance activities within the Data Centre area to client & local regulation standards and report any risks noted during inspections or supervisory monitoring of contractors.
- Ability to identify alternative methods to improve site controls & contractor management and make recommendations to the Technical site manager.
- Ability to provide assistance technical input into the business to ensure the integrity of the Data Centre portfolio is well supported and is not exposed to unnecessary risk.
- Ensure that all works undertaken at the critical site comply with the client’s specifications & that they also comply with the Local Authorities regulations and are undertaken in such a manner that the environments are not exposed to any risk.
- Ensure contractors comply with all applicable regulations and standards regards to the critical infrastructure within Local authority & Data Centre environments.
- Understand and Ensure OHS compliance at all times for all on the site & stop & report unsafe behaviour to the Technical Manager immediately.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in either Mechanical & or Electrical services. Practical preferred but theory experience will be considered. Have knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering systems in Data Centres and critical sites.