- This position reports to the Pipeline Manager and is responsible for executing pipeline engineering activities such as the scope of work, design philosophy and criteria, pipeline routing & GIS, pipe sizing/ hydraulics, wall thickness assessment, material selection, cathodic protection and coating, installation analysis, pre-commissioning and commissioning, design and constructability interface, fitness for a service assessment, etc.
- This role though technical in nature involves coordination responsibilities for men and materials. The candidate is expected to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the overall pipeline system and an engineer's role in design and management professionals.
- Engineering Degree/HND with relevant professional certifications,
- 10 to 15 years experience in Pipeline/Mechanical/Civil/Materials or Metallurgical Engineering or related disciplines;
- The candidate should have and demonstrate the followings skills in order to be successful in his role: strong communication skills, technical and leadership skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency in the use of engineering and project software - AUTOCAD, PDMS, MS office suite, MS project, etc are basic requirements.