Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- Enthusiastic, proactive and result driven to succeed
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills within the industry
- Able to support, motivate and develop staff to deliver business goals
- To be responsible for the management and daily running of the Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Department including the Hydrotherapy Pool within the Wellpath Rehabilitation centers.
- To co-ordinate and manage the provision of physiotherapy services and any associated therapies, providing clinical direction and leadership for the department.
- Ensure management of team in line with company Policies and Procedures.
- To identify and implement innovative service developments towards service improvement.
- To ensure that the service remains responsive to the needs of patients and be actively involved in the design and delivery of services across the facilities
- To represent the rehabilitation department when required, ensuring appropriate liaison with the other Heads of Therapy and Nursing services
- To ensure that the service specific training needs of therapy and other staff are encouraged.
- To ensure the smooth operation between the outpatient care, hospital care and inpatient care services. This includes but is not limited to preparation of roster, doctors’ reports
1. To actively involve the service and its staff in the implementation and development of Quality Governance.
2. To ensure that all errors, complaints and incidents are managed in accordance with Wellpath Policy
3. To ensure that effective mechanisms are in place for both clinical and organizational audit.
5. To ensure that staff are aware of the objectives set for the service and that these are reflected within the staff appraisal and development process.
2. To promote recruitment and retention strategies of the rehabilitation team
4. To co-ordinate and develop student placements in association with partners in education.
5. To ensure that systems are in place to identify poor performance of any type and that members of staff are supported.
6. To undertake personal and professional development for the staff
8. To undertake any training (managerial and professional) identified by staff appraisal.
9. To maintain confidentiality at all times relating to the patients, staff and the Company.
11. To actively participate in the Staff Appraisal Process.
12. To be familiar and comply with relevant Operational, Personnel, Health and Safety policies and procedures, including Fire,
Upon a new admission, you are expected to visit the client within the first 3 days and review and confirm the treatment plan set by the Physiotherapist and Occupational therapist.
Perform quarterly performance review on all therapist
For Home Visit Clients, have weekly meeting with the home visit therapist and ensure proper goals are set and there is proper documentation to support treatment
Prepare and execute well documented in service training on a monthly basis
On occasion act as a Representative of the company with regards to the running of our Rehabilitation dept.
You are expected to provide physiotherapy services on a daily basis.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Grow the customer Satisfaction levels
Growing Productivity levels for the clinic
Completion Of All Staff Documentation in a timely Manner