· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
· Build efficient web/mobile applications tailored to the company proper operational needs.
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
· Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
· Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
· Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
· Troubleshooting application and code issues.
· Integrating data storage solutions.
· Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
· Finalizing back-end features and testing web/mobile applications.
· Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
· Integration of data storage solutions
1. Will be required to be an ardent and passionate programmer.
2. Be Strong in development processes and methods (e.g. version control, code review, release manage
3. Should have in-depth understanding of PHP 5 and above and strong Object-Oriented application development skills.
4. Should possess strong knowledge of JQuery and should have excellent MySQL database query writing and database design skills.
5. Should have strong knowledge of Application development.
6. Should have experience in MVC
- The candidate will also be responsible for developing high end web based software applications in various areas related to SAAS (Software as a service).
- Experience in developing and deploying SaaS applications and services into production will be prefered.
- Experience in developing highly featured plugins, widgets & themes for wordpress application is a must.
- Should have experience in developing third party API.
- Should have experience to integrate & customize third party plugins for wordpress.
- Good exposure in OOPS and core PHP.
- Knowledge of e-commerce will be prefered.
- Knowledge of cakephp, codeigniter, yii or any other framework would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of joomla, drupal, magento and other cms will be an advantage