We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. A PHP Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web applications and websites using the PHP programming language. They work closely with cross-functional teams, including front-end developers, designers, and database administrators, to create dynamic, functional, and secure web solutions.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Web Application Development: Design and develop web applications, websites, and web services using PHP.
- Back-End Development: Create server-side logic and databases for web applications, ensuring functionality and performance.
- Database Management: Design and maintain relational databases, including data modeling, querying, and optimization.
- Framework Utilization: If applicable, use PHP frameworks like Laravel or Symfony to expedite application development and maintain code consistency.
- API Integration: Integrate third-party APIs and web services to enable additional functionality in web applications.
- Security Measures: Implement security best practices to protect web applications from common vulnerabilities and threats.
- Debugging and Testing: Conduct thorough testing and debugging to identify and resolve issues within PHP code and applications.
- Version Control: Collaborate with the development team using version control systems such as Git to manage code repositories.
- Performance Optimization: Optimize PHP code and database queries to enhance the overall performance and responsiveness of web applications.
- Content Management: If required, work with PHP-based content management systems (CMS) to create or customize websites.
- Documentation: Maintain documentation for codebase, development processes, and configurations.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with designers, front-end developers, and other team members to align the application with design and functionality requirements.
- Stay Informed: Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in PHP and web development to enhance skills and knowledge.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field is preferred, but relevant experience and a strong portfolio can also be considered.
- Strong knowledge of PHP and its features, including PHP 7+.
- Experience with PHP frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, or CodeIgniter may be required, depending on the job.
- Proficiency in working with relational databases, such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of SQL and database design principles.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Knowledge of web application security best practices, including input validation and protection against common security vulnerabilities.
- Proficiency in debugging tools and unit testing frameworks for PHP.
- Ability to optimize PHP code for improved application performance.
- Strong problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and address issues in PHP code and applications.
- Experience with integrating external APIs and web services.
- Knowledge of popular PHP-based CMS platforms, such as WordPress or Drupal, if relevant to the job.
- Effective communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams, including designers and front-end developers.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.