A Startup Company looking for a skilled developer in PHP. The applicant must learn and talk about Smarty Template Engine. Due to the fact that we are a new startup company we need in-house "Tech Rockstar" to join our team as well as improve our systems and processes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:1 year
See the task below. Only applicants that complete the task will be called.
In this project, you will use PHP to build a recommendation system for an online clothing store. Your solution can take user data, such as their previous purchases, the products in their wishlist, and the product they looked at, to recommend related products. You can use collaborative filtering to provide accurate and efficient recommendations because it can identify similarities between users.
Such recommendation systems are quite popular among E-commerce stores. The most efficient and powerful recommendation system is Amazon’s. You can take a look at their system to get inspiration for this project.
So the logistics company wants to be able to drag customers from the Logistic Queue to the planner for each slot so this needs to be saved to the database, which is in MySQL.
Who is YIP Online:
YIP Online, is an online business solution, our main purpose is to build affordable and easy-to-use websites and online applications focused on small and medium businesses.
What's it like to work here?
We believe in a "work hard, play hard" philosophy that encourages professional development while supporting your work/life balance. You will be immersed in a startup mentality of fast-paced innovation and growth while having a lot of fun along the way. Our small team feels like a family where lifelong friendships occur and a passion for what we do becomes second nature.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- Reviewing all current systems and reporting to management your recommendations to improve stability, U/X, Q/A testing, code management, data management, and so on.
- You would be responsible for creating a plan and over time executing the plan to bring all our systems up to the most current standards and best practices with the help of our senior developer.
- Implementing new application features
- Working with management to define the technical direction of the company
- Learn new technologies and continue to build on your skills as a full-stack developer
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience in software development
- Passion for best design and coding practices
- Strong knowledge of MySQL databases
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 150,000 per month (NOTE: No remote work and no application outside Lagos would be accepted)
Location: Ikeja (The candidate must be able to get to the office on time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.