- Setting up the studio for each shoot.
- Organizing, unpacking, and setting up camera and lighting equipment at external locations.
- Interacting with customers and assisting with positioning during the shoot.
- Taking instructions from the principal Photographer.
- Assisting with lighting and camera work.
- Editing and distributing photos to clients by post or via online distribution portals.
- Previous experience working as a Photographer Assistant may be required.
- Naturally creative with a good eye for color and style.
- Familiarity with professional cameras and lighting equipment.
- Ability work outdoors in adverse weather conditions.
- Some knowledge of modern photography techniques.
- Ability to work after hours when needed.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Proficient with photo editing software including Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.