* Adjust apertures, shutter speed and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lightnings field depth, subject motion , film type and field speed.
* Create artificial lights using flashes and reflectors.
* Enhance, retouch and resize photographs and negatives using airbrushing and other techniques.
* Determine desired images and picture composition, select , adjust subject equipment and lighting to achieve desired effect.
* Develop and print exposed films using chemicals, touch up tools, developing and printing equipment or send film to photofinishing laboratories for processing.