· Assist in dispensing medication by reviewing and interpreting physician orders.
· Daily stock taking and balancing stock cards.
· Billing of drugs appropriately.
· Restock emergency tray and ensure impatient supply.
· Assist in reordering for required drugs.
· Compile inventory reports recording the quantity, type and value of materials, equipment and stock on hand, using manual or computerized inventory systems
· Prepare requisition orders to replenish materials, equipment and stock
· Research, evaluate, learn and practice new trends in the industry.
· To keep work area clean and safe at all times and ensure stocks are properly arranged.
· To be aware and abide by rules and regulations of outreach.
· Any other duty that may be assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical protocols and skills
· Good communication skills
· Basic calculation skills/computer usage
· Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
· Good personal hygiene
· Honesty and accountability
· Team player
· Ability to learn and assimilate quickly
Education and Experience
· Pharmacy Technician Certificate.
· Experience in appropriate health care environment or scientific interest.