- Provide exceptional customer service to all patients and members of the pharmacy staff
- Fill new prescriptions and refills of medications using various forms of compliance packaging.
- Medication ordering and maintenance of appropriate inventory controls within the pharmacy.
- Within the guidelines of the authorized protocol, manage the storage and designation of sample medications, and patient assistance program medications to clients of the clinic, if required.
- Oversee controlled substance logs and inventory cabinet
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the pharmacy technicians, nurses and other employees and assume responsibility for other duties related to personnel.
- Prepare medication emergency kits if required by the clinic for any after-hours dispensing of medications and more.
- 5-10 years experience
- Registered/certified Pharmacist
Location: Abuja, Keffi
Salary: NGN150- NGN180,000