- Drive the administration of the community pharmacy, ensuring timely availability of products and services and excellent customer service.
- Improve business growth and Innovation
- Customer Satisfaction
- Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Atleast first Degree in Pharmacy.
- 2-3 years’ work experience. Experience in a Community Pharmacy is an added advantage.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following
- Program, direct, review, and rectify pharmacy procedures.
- Render assistance to the technical and professional personnel in mixing, compounding and dispensing of various medications utilized by and sold to hospital patients.
- Make formal requests for all supplies needed.
- Drives sales and profit in the Pharmacy store.
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
- Familiarize self with current new pharmaceutical preparations prescribed for utilization by patients to be able to render assistance to hospital staff.
- Set up and maintain a certified system of keeping records and the preparation of yearly budgets.
- Oversee the organization of inventories.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages Associates to serve as a good member of the community.
- Provides comprehensive patient care to customers
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in assigned areas.
- Establish and support pharmacy services in line with state and federal requirements.
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Support supervising staff with the annual budget and hand over capital expenditures in line with standard policies.
- Institute and implement enhancement of quality for the department.
- Perform selection of departmental staff and give orientation and supervision, as well as dismissal when necessary.
- Plan, administer, organize, and successfully implement all activities in relation to the pharmacy operations.
- Provide guidance on medications and prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs in line with hospital policies.
- Strong Leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and Ethical
- Resources Management
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Excellent Marketing, Sales and Customer Service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; Relationship Management; Influencing & Persuading
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Risk Management
- High Personal Motivation
- Strong self-management skills, maturity, confidence and patience.
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical products and industry