We are looking to hire an experienced individual who has the ability to manage supplier relations and supervise the effective ordering, procurement, and control of stock in our wholesale outlet to ensure the constant availability of stock in the right quantities for customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Establish a robust standard operating policy for the inventory department.
- Manage excellent supplier relationships and negotiate good deals for the company
- Coordinate a seamless reordering system to ensure optimal stocking without overstocking or understocking products
- Put in place a loss prevention policy that minimizes inventory loss, damages, and product expiration.
- Liaise with the sales department for daily collation of out of stock
- Supervise regular stock audits
- Lead the inventory team to ensure prompt procurement and receiving of goods
- Follow up on pending orders and manage external logistics to prevent delays in delivery .
- Forecast product demands to prevent stockouts
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.