The Pharmacy Assistant would assist the pharmacists by performing all clerical duties necessary to ensure that a pharmacy is running efficiently. The job holder will answer telephone calls, manage the cash register, and restock shelves with medication and other pharmaceutical supplies.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND in sciences and managerial courses.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.