- Preparing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Providing drug information and counsel by answering questions of patients, both on-site and online (website chats, call-ins and WhatsApp consultations).
- Reviewing pharmacy inventory and supervising the work of the Pharmacy Assistant.
- This role is opened preferably for Female candidates
- Be a qualified pharmacist with a license to practice.
- Academic Qualification of a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized institution
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft.
Experience: Entry level to 2 years experience
Applicants should forward their CVs to Immaps2@yahoo.com
The Applicant must reside in Lagos.