Our pharmacy is a dynamic, family-friendly pharmacy with 4 branches serving Akwa Ibom State. Our mission is to provide genuine medicines at affordable prices and unbiased pharmaceutical advice to our customers and their families. We offer a wide variety of medicines, vitamins, and medical equipment. We also provide counselling services by licensed pharmacists, giving unbiased pharmaceutical advice to patients.
- Dispense/fill prescriptions and counsel patients on how to use their medicines safely
- Provide advice on choosing and purchasing over-the-counter drugs
- Treat minor ailments and help patients decide when symptoms are serious enough to see a doctor
- Refer patients to medical facilities if they need further medical assistance.
- Monitor vitals like blood pressure and weight
- Sell medical equipment such as blood pressure apparatus and glucometers
- Provide drug information to other healthcare practitioners such as doctors.
- Participate in public health information
- Assist with general business management at your assigned branch, including administrative and supervisory functions, staff supervision etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. in Pharmacy
- NYSC Certificate of Completion
- Registration with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) with current license to practice
- Dynamic, creative & self-driven with a high level of integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Community Pharmacy practice
- NGN120,000 to NGN130,000 for entry-level. Successful pharmacists with more experience will be made an offer that is commensurate with their experience.
- Accommodation can be provided for the right candidate.
- Job location is Eket, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.