- Preparing and administering appropriate pharmaceuticals to patients.
- Maintaining full control of ordering, delivering, stocking, labelling medicines and other products to monitor and prevent their expiry or deterioration.
- Listening carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information, recommendation, and professional advice.
- Provide assistance to other medical services such as blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Keeping records of patient history and of all activities regarding online and on-site purchases.
- Familiar with and able to use Microsoft software programs (Word, Powerpoint, Excel), and other digital tools to interact with patients.
- Location is important. Preferred candidate should live on the Lekki-Ajah axis for easy commute.
- Must meet minimum requirement; BPharm, and an active Pharmacy Licence with PCN, which is in good standing
- Must have at least 1 year of Post- Internship experience.