- Attend to walk-in customers.
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Provide assistance for other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
- Provide professional advice to customers
- Must be licensed.
- Must possess at least a first degree
- Must possess at least 2 years’ experience
- Must be familiar with various drugs and their functions.
- N110,000 – N120,000 monthly