Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Pharmacy protocols and skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Demonstrable leadership skills with an ability to demonstrate a flexible leadership style
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to learn quickly
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- A valid license of operations
- At least 2 years post Nysc experience
- Have considerable experience in the administration of health matters.
- Updated membership of relevant professional institutions.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities in clinical duties, research, and teaching.
Locations: Surulere, Ajah, and Egbeda The proximity of residence to the intended working place will be an added advantage.