- Dispense medicines and nutritional supplements
- Counsel on medicine use, disease conditions, management and preventive methods
- Supervise Health Care Assistants
- Create awareness of the Pharmacy’s products and services in the community
- Faithfully discharge all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures to ensure smooth running of the business
- A registered Pharmacist
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly and matured disposition with good customer satisfaction skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Salary: Negotiable