We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. Our Client is a household name in pharmaceuticals, fast-moving consumer goods, and manufacturing and is expanding and need highly result-oriented, focused team players that will urgently join our current team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Dispense the right amount of prescribed medication
- Educate customers on the right medication dosage as well as possible side effects
- Advise other medical professionals on safe and effective drug use
- Maintain accurate records of a controlled substances as well ensuring expired drugs are properly disposed of.
- Administer drugs approved only by the governmental drug control body (NAFDAC)
- Perform other tasks when needed.
- Minimum academic qualification of a degree in pharmacy or pharmacology.
- Adequate knowledge of dosage administration.
- A valid state license and malpractice insurance.
- Strong working knowledge of medical practices.
- Strong detail-oriented ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven 2 years of work experience
- Candidate must be a single Male below age 32
Location: Our Client has locations in Ajao estate, Ikorodu, Ikeja, and Ilupeju all in Lagos.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.