Requirements and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Pharmacy protocols and skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Demonstrable leadership skills with an ability to demonstrate a flexible leadership style
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to learn quickly
Education and Licenses:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- A valid license of operations
- At least 3 years of experience in a Hospital Pharmacy
- Have considerable experience in administration of health matters.
- Updated membership of relevant professional institution.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities in clinical duties, research and teaching.
- Locations for work are Surulere, Ajah and EgbedaProximity of residence to the intended working place will be an added advantage.