- Attending to customers.
- Fill patients prescriptions and instruct customers on how to use medications
- Advise customers on minor ailments and general health topics
- Stock checks on the shelves allocated to the pharmacist to be done regularly
- Collecting customers details and following up with them
- Entering goods bought from vendors in the system
- Making sure the pharmacy is well organized at all times
- Weekly presentation of disease conditions and pharmacotherapy
Professionally trained pharmacist with 1 to 2 years post NYSC working experience
Good computer skills
Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Willing to learn, punctual, and organized
Female candidates that meet the above requirements are preferred for this role, but Male applicants that can commute to Ikotun or Ayobo/Lafenwa axis are also welcomed
- NGN 90,000 to 120,000 Monthly salary
- Accommodation is available to Female candidates only
It should be noted residence around Ikotun or Ayobo/Lafenwa axis as proximity to the workplace is important.