- Review and execute prescriptions and check their appropriateness.
- Maintain control overstocking and labelling medicines and other products
- Monitor the condition of drugs and other products in the pharmacy.
- Organize the pharmacy in an appropriate manner to make the identification of products easy.
- Keep a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes.
- Listen carefully to customers and offer appropriate information and advice.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulation and procedures
- Keep up to date with current pharmacy practise, new drugs, and their uses.
- Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm or PharmD)
- Proven experience as a community pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation skills
Application Closing Date: 21st May 2021.