- Dispense the right amount of prescribed medication
- Educate customers on the right medication dosage as well as possible side effects
- Advise other medical professionals on safe and effective drug use
- Maintain accurate record of controlled substances as well ensuring expired drugs are properly disposed off.
- Administer drugs approved only by governmental drug control body (NAFDAC)
- Perform other tasks when needed.
- A degree in pharmacy or pharmacology.
- Adequate knowledge of dosage administration.
- A valid state license and malpractice insurance.
- Strong working knowledge of medical practices.
- Strong detail-oriented ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven 2 years work experience
- The candidate should be a single Male, below age 32
Salary Range:NGN 100,000 -150,000
Location: Port Harcourt