Provides pharmacy services to patients/medical practitioners. Receives, compounds, fills prescriptions, dispenses pharmaceuticals, consults with clients regarding the nature and use of drugs, and trains and/or supervises personnel.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- The Pharmacist will assist with the dispensing of medications, check prescriptions, and provide advice to patients on the medicines that have been prescribed for the patients.
- She/he will ensure an adequate supply of pharmacies through smart inventory management, review of actual usage, and review of re-order levels.
- The Pharmacist will develop and implement strategic initiatives and services in the pharmacy.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be caring, compassionate, and professional at all times;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or Pharm.D
- 2 years of Pharmacy regulations knowledge and the use of medicine (preferred)
- Practicing License (Required)
- Expert knowledge of pharmacy regulations and laws governing the use of medicines.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and to encourage and support others to achieve their objectives.
- Inventory and logistics management experience.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must have the ability to handle different kinds of emotions as well as manage on-the-job stress.
- Must be focused, very detailed, and creative in making a decision.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.