- Assess Community pharmacies ' needs and get orders from them.
- Liaise with and persuade targeted Pharmacist to present our solution utilizing effective selling skills and performing a cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and assisting the customers.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, and presentations.
- Work with the sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with the latest healthcare data
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings
- Previous work experience as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for at least 2-3years
- A proven track record of successful sales
- In-depth knowledge of product lines and brands
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and sales skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly ethical with a strong sense of integrity
Location(strictly Lagos Island and Abuja)