To meet the Annual Sales Target of the company
• Planning and Execution of Marketing and Sales strategies relating to Products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare Annual Sales Budget for approval.
• Provide direction for the field force/Marketing Teams to attain company sales.
• Good profitability by maintaining optimum pricing, focus on high profit packs/Products and effective control of operational stock.
• Ensure effective collaboration with other Departmental Heads in ensuring regular availability of stock. Also, ensuring optimum inventory.
• Review advertising/promotional programme by Product Managers in line with budget projection for Management approval.
• Monitor on a monthly basis the actual sales performance of products with the aid of sales statistics and report variance with budget expectation. Recommend sales/marketing strategies to rectify any adverse performance.
• Plan for cycle meting and ensuring that all cycle briefs for the Field force staff are done on time for cycle.
• Collaborate in the recruitment and training of new field staff in the Pharma Division. Regularly updating their knowledge with the new information as appropriate.
• Liaise with out-sourced Clinical Research in utilizing the results of marketing clinical trials for the effective defense and promotion of the products.
• Carry out the preparation and implementation of pre-marketing and launch plans for new products introductions
• Ensure that all Marketing support staff meet up with their assigned responsibilities.
• Regular field visits for competitive update and monitoring of promotional programmes.
• Utilizes Veeva to ensure that marketing programme and plans are being implemented in the field.
• Integrate Key Account Management and Life Cycle Management into the marketing of assigned portfolio
• Any other assignments as delegated by your Superior