• Identify needs and provide consultative services for businesses and customers by combining established relationships with product, marketing and technical skills
• Prepare sales presentations, contracts, bids and proposals to ensure successful outcome of transactions
• Develop knowledge of multiple energy and petroleum products and apply this knowledge in all aspects of the job
• Sales of oil field supplies, machinery, petroleum equipment, and oil well services, such as directional drilling, electrical well logging, perforating, and temperature and pressure surveying.
• Inspects establishment premises to verify installation feasibility, and obtains building blueprints and elevator specifications to submit to engineering department for bid.
• Demonstrates and explains use of installed equipment and production processes.
• Attends sales and trade meetings and reads oil and gas publications to obtain current oil and gas market condition information, business trends, and industry developments
• Contacts current and potential customers, visits establishments to evaluate needs, and promotes sale of products and services
• Computes installation or production costs, estimates savings, and prepares and submits bid specifications to customer for review and approval
• Recommends and sells and oil field machinery, petroleum equipment, materials, and supplies, and services utilizing knowledge of machine operations.
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness and evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships (Retention)
• Manage and handle sales enquiries, prepare and submit quotation, closing sales and provide quality supply and after sales services to customers (Tender meeting, exhibitions, seminars, workshops, trade shows, HSES/Vendors meeting, etc.)
• Ensuring high levels of engagement and relationships with Clients, from day – to – day executive level complaints management
• Providing feedbacks and collaboration with our Research & Development teams.
• Develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and strategies in order to improve existing business development portfolios in the region
• Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
• Prepares bids/tenders.
• Prepare project budgets and manage same.
• Carry out periodic market needs analysis and audit survey to enable management review market reaction.
• Attend to marketing assignment, Prepare report/data for management & operational activities
a. Activity report (digital diary).
Background Experience / Qualification:
• B.SC / HND, M.SC in Petroleum Chemistry, Petro-Chemical Engineering and other related field
• 2 -3 years as Field Sales Executive in a Petroleum / Chemical company
Hands-on and evidence of Training on Oil & Gas equipment such as Flashpoint tester, Distillation Analyser, Vapour Analyser, Mini flashpoint Analyser (Anton Paar, Grabner etc)
• Age: 25 - 35years
• Possess good communication skill
• Good Relationship Management skill
• Ability to multi- task and manage multiple priorities effectively
• Good Customer service orientation
• Must be Computer Literature