- The ideal candidate will be in charge of delivering business performance contract targets safely and delivering high quality, cost effective, comprehensive, timely and professional economics products and services.
- He/She must be able to perform economic and statistical Analysis.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for collecting data and compiling databases by combining information from one or more sources using Excel or other database software.
- Review technical and professional literature to identify specific limitations and opportunities associated with the relevant economic analysis of Nigeria.
- Prepare tables and write sections of reports related to the execution of the oil field, submissions to the state, and other ad-hoc requests from the Commercial, and Business Planning teams.
- Contribute to the annual Financial Planning and Reporting processes.
- Compile meeting notes and manage basic project correspondence.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or Engineering from an internationally recognized university.
- 8 years oil and gas industry experience in multiple functions with a minimum of 2 of the areas listed: project development, project execution/construction, engineering design, concept studies, contract negotiation, procurement.
- Preferred: MBA
- 5 years petroleum economic evaluation experience using industry standard software.
- Interest in incentive-based instruments and innovative approaches to upstream commercial/financial terms are plus.