- Create and implement specially designed care programs based on each assigned pet’s specific requirements.
- Intervene in cases that may result in injuries, and provide first aid to injured pets.
- Greet pets and pet owners and inquire into their pet handling requirements.
- Assess assigned pets to determine their behaviour and specific characteristics.
- Create and implement particular care programs for each assigned pet, depending on their needs.
- Must be available at all times
- Other duties as required.
- Must be able to interact and be comfortable with pets, especially dogs.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be between 19-25 years of age
- Minimum of 2years experience with pets
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to feed, train and be comfortable around pets.
Salary: NGN 50,000 – 70,000 monthly gross