- BSC/HND in Management, Business Administration or Economics Membership of the Chartered Institute of personnel Management will be an added advantage.
- Must have excellent knowledge of micro soft word and excel Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar position.
• Performance and Reward Management
- Selection-Placement Overall Management of the day-to-day affairs and activities of the office
- Maintain organisational organogram and ensure Accurate Staff Establishment
- Maintain Accurate Personnel Records and Files Carry out Manpower Planning
- Ensure Accurate Distribution, Collation & analysis of Performance Management tool(s)
- Administration of staff leave/other forms of leave Management of staff Database
- Ensure an effective/efficient filing system/ office management Handling of exit processes
- Ensure compliance to policies & procedures of the company Staff management
Kindly note: Not more than 45 years old