- Acting as the company’s first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Organizing the CEO’s personal and official itinerary including travel or personal tasks
- Organizing company meetings, events and conferences.
- Managing the CEO’s schedule and sending relevant reminders for tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Liaise with all teams within the company to coordinate activities.
- Liaise with other executives on behalf of the CEO.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the management.
· BSc/BA in English, Mass Communication or any other discipline.
· HND in any discipline
· Impeccable command of English language
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Ability to work under pressure
· Goal-oriented, organized team player
· Self-motivated and self-directed
· Accurate and pays attention to detail
· Computer skills; vast knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
· Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
· Must pass a criminal or background check.