We are searching for a professional, amicable Personal Driver to transport clients to their destinations via automobile. The duties of the driver are ensuring that every trip remains safe and enjoyable.
To ensure success as a Personal Driver, you should possess outstanding communication and organizational abilities. Ultimately, a top-notch Personal Driver should monitor traffic reports on a regular basis, and demonstrate familiarity with the area in which they work.
- Fetching and welcoming clients at the beginning of their trip.
- Loading and unloading clients' possessions, as required.
- Traveling via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed.
- Complying with road regulations at all times.
- Ensuring that clients' identities and conversations remain confidential.
- Ensuring that the automobile remains clean and well maintained.
- Valid personal and commercial driver's licenses.
- Prior experience as a Personal Driver is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of road regulations.
- Clear criminal record.
- Neatly presented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
- Minimum Qualification is Secondary School Certificate
- Must not be more than 23 years of age.
- Must have at least 3-4 years of work experience.
JOB TYPE :
Full - Time