- Practising safe driving habits
- Maintaining vehicle equipment, replacing oil, filling the gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety.
- Keeping the interior and exterior of the vehicle clean, presentable and void of debris
- Accurately follow routes, maps and schedules.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Keep an accurate count of gas usage, miles, and other data
- Minimum of SSCE qualification
- 3 years experience
- A pleasant and positive personality who is a team player and is result-oriented
- Not more than 35 years
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Knowledge of Lagos routes (both island and mainland)
- Adaptable and willing to learn
- candidate must be of a sound mind and not addicted to drugs or alcohol. Drug or alcohol usage is completely prohibited
- Must be resident in either Lekki/Ajah/V.I/Ikoyi/Lagos Island/Yaba or Akoka area
- The candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator
- The candidate must possess a deep sense of honesty and integrity
- A valid and unblemished driver's license
- Experience in driving Range rover, Wrangler jeep and BMW would be an added advantage