- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder the smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s
- Professionalism: An individual driver should dependably be proficient in his work.
- He should also appear smart at all times, wearing smart clothes or as ordered by the employer and ensure punctuality to work in an event of live-out.
- Watchful and Safety conscious: He should drive with consideration at all times, realizing that the lives of his passengers are in his hand, so to say.
- He ought to likewise consider the wellbeing of other road users.
- A personal driver must be an expert driver and properly licensed to drive.
- Depending on the nature of his employer, good conversational skills may also be very essential.
- In addition, the driver must take responsibility for all issues concerning his/her work
Salary NGN 30,000 - 50,000