Responsible for creating and delivering the growth strategy for the business with full P&L accountability.
- Responsible for general management of the business unit and provides guidance to directors and managers and other leadership colleagues as well as motivation to all staff within the unit.
- Supervise and assign duties to a company sales rep.
- Operate a client-responsive organization and be the point elevation person for clients when required.
- Be in-charge of the store, account admin etc.
- Assure that the only product of the highest achievable quality and specifications are manufactured.
- E-mail Management - Respond to all e-mails in a timely manner, including monitoring the CEO’s e-mails and responding where appropriate
- Budget Preparation - Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodically budget analysis.
- Report Writing - Provide appropriate data analytics of sales, distributors and partners to the CEO and also prepare business proposals as requested.
- Represent the CEO on various projects and proactively provide informative & timely reports.
- Manage projects on behalf of the CEO.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, follow through and escalate in timely manner issues that need the attention of the CEO.
- Ensure that decision is action, and work is appropriately delegated in the absence of the Executive Director.
Complete administrative and project-related work delegated by the CEO.
Salary: N30, 000