- Assists the Chairman/CEO with daily administrative duties
- completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments
- completing expense reports
- composing and preparing correspondence
- arranging complex and detailed travel plans
- itineraries and agendas.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and guests.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint;
- Ability to learn and adapt to a new environment quickly.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Working Conditions/Other Data: Due to the confidentiality of the work, the functions of this position should be performed in a private office location.