A client is looking to hire a diligent, experienced individual to oversee all personal errands of the Creative Director and the company's day-to-day needs such as factory runs, meeting clients, shipping orders, etc.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Finishing the details of the design sketches
- Monitoring sewing the finalized designs, to coordinating client/model fittings.
- Providing hand and computer-rendered versions of the design and overseeing that they are completed correctly by the manufacturer.
- Scheduling and planning production.
- Strong communications skills.
- Scheduling appointments, fittings, trunk shows, and taking care of the design showroom.
- Gathering the necessary materials for a design. This can range from material from a fabric warehouse to shipping ivory buttons.
- Coordinate photoshoots and fashion shows.
- BSc in Fashion Design is a must.
- Advanced sewing skills and a strong sense of fashion are critical skills for this role.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 200,000