The organization is a proudly Nigerian full-service catering company. Their mandate is to provide customers with an alternative dining experience at an affordable price.
- Shadowing current MD and learning from her. If the candidate is good she will become a manager.
- Must have cooking experience as will be required to cook and Perform quality control at the kitchen
- Ordering items from various suppliers
- Assuring we have stock of various items
- Managing of the current team in the absence of MD
- Verbal and written communication
- Willingness to learn
- Cooking skills and passion for cooking
Why should anyone want to work with your organization?
- Small business with a great team many opportunities to grow, opportunity to learn and pick up new skills. If the candidate is good they WILL become a manager
- Financial gain, salary is between N60,000 to N70,000
- Weekdays 9 am -5 pm (Closing hours varies depending on customers and job to be done. Will be required to work on Sunday depending. However will get at least one day off per week)
Deadline: 21st August 2020