The main objective of the role is to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). To succeed in this role, you should have the ability to act proactively, anticipate needs and follow through, exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The ideal candidate should be smart, organized, detail-oriented, and easy-going.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Act as the first point of contact in dealing with visitors and correspondence.
- Oversee the smooth day-to-day running of the CEO’s office.
- Work with office assistants to ensure the CEO’s office is neat.
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from inquiries, answering queries where possible and escalating as necessary.
- Monitor office supplies of the CEO’s office and place orders when necessary.
- Manage the CEO’s appointments and maintain confidential documents and files.
- Undertake other reasonable duties as requested by the CEO.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc. degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be smart, self-motivated, and proactive.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.