We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette
- At least, First Degree in any numerate discipline such as Accounting, Business Administration, Economics etc.
- Minimum of 3 years job-relevant experience
- Experience in financial and accounting process
- Strong organizational, communication and schedule management skills, Business acumen, MS Office tools proficiency
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.