A personal assistant (PA) typically carries out administrative work on behalf of one individual. This individual is usually a manager or executive in a commercial, not-for-profit or public sector organization.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Acting as the point of contact between the manager and clients
- Screening and directing phone calls and distributing correspondence
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Source office supplies, produce reports, presentations, and briefs
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND/HND/BSC
- 2 years of working experience (minimum)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Knowledge of standard software PACKAGES and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
Remuneration: NGN 70,000 - 90,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.