- Schedule meetings and manage calendars.
- Answer phone calls and emails and take messages.
- Take accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings.
- Help with daily time management .
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation, and ground transportation.
- Draft correspondence such as emails and letters.
- Run errands as requested.
- Coordinate events and speaking engagements.
- Must have 2 - 3 years of experience
- The candidate must reside in Lagos
- Possess a graduate degree in Business Administration or a similar discipline.