- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager
- Work closely with the Executive Director and relate information Accordingly.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Collating, taking stocks, and filing expenses
- Applicants should possess a Degree / HND in Secretarial Administration or a relevant field with at least 2 years experience in a similar position.
- The incumbent will be expected to provide first-class secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director.
- He/She must be a top-flight Secretary with good oral and written communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Computer proficiency with working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is a pre-requisite.