- Provides comprehensive support services to the Executive Director/CEO that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
- Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little or no guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagement.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to executive director
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page, and blog content, or social media messages
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in Economics, Marketing, Computer science, information science, or a related field, and relevant work experience is required. Strong problem-solving and project management skills will be a plus.
- 3-5 years of working experience.
- Experience leading and managing large Media projects and rolling out vital social media information.
- Maintain workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Creative problem-solving skills, experience with major social media platforms.
- Availability to travel within and outside the country for work-related assignments
- Respectfully takes direction from the CEO.
Written and Oral interviews/Examinations will be conducted for shortlisted applicants in FCT-Abuja and Lagos.
Application and CVs should be sent to, on or before April 26th, 2021.
Location: FCT- Abuja