- acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- organizing events and conferences
- reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- sorting and managing the mails and other correspondences
- And many other administrative and clerical duties.
N.B: A lot of travellings will be involved
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant with a minimum of 1-year cognate working experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
NB: You Must know how to drive