- The Personal Assistant reports directly to the Managing Director.
- Preparing communications on behalf of a manager.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Assist in managing projects and conducting research.
- Assist with team building initiatives and overall support for maintenance of organizational culture and employee morale.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations for meetings.
- Making travel and guest arrangements.
- Assist with managing the client relationship.
Working closely with the Managing Director to achieve common goals and objectives.
Perform additional responsibilities, as requested by the Managing Director.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience needed for the role.
- Minimum of Bsc. in any degree.
- Internationally exposed.
- The candidate must have good writing skills.
The candidate must have international exposure.