- Provide administrative and secretarial support on WhatsApp and Email.
- Communicate with Customers on WhatsApp
- Communicate Respond to Customers Emails
- Provide customer service as the first point of contact
- Manage a contact list
- Perform market research
- Assisting in Clerical Duties
- Work 24/7 when required.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Microsoft Office and English Proficiency
- Ability to Multitask and Prioritize Daily Workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- ND/HND/BSC Graduate. Must Not Be In School Currently
- You must be residing in Ibadan
- The age range for this position is between 20 to 27 years
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to research and find information for your company.
- Ability not to flap in a stressful situation.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
Remuneration: NGN50, 000 (increment every 4th month) + Provision of Quality Health Insurance + Access to certification training materials + conducive work environment
You will start work as soon as the selection process is completed
The interview schedule will be communicated almost immediately
Fair Warning, Do NOT apply if you;
- If you need fixed working hours. This is NOT the job for you
- If you need un-ending supervision. This is NOT the job for you
- If you don't have experience working in a personal assistant role or related. This is NOT the job for you
If you fully know you qualify, then do the following:
Follow this guide in detail to qualify for the interview phase
- The application subject is “Application for the position of Personal Assistant.”
- Application Body:
- Clearly state who you are with respect to personality gems. There are 4 personality gems — Sapphire, Pearl, Emerald, and Ruby. Learn more and describe yourself in 5 or more sentences.
- Clearly state why you're a right fit for this job selling yourself with reference to your past employment/leadership position
- Closing remark: provide your full name and phone number
- Attachment: Attach a simple CV with respect to the job.